Sustainable design makes for a greener future.
Naida Design believes in environmentally conscious design and using green initiatives for a socially responsible future. Taking into consideration the full life cycle of products and services, we commit to processes and materials that value environmental, cultural, social and economic responsibility. We strive to create products and services that are re-usable or provide long term value and use recycled, local and non-toxic materials wherever possible. Even our hosting is green, powered by 100% renewable energy sources. We hope to work towards a greener future one project at a time.
Functional design that demands attention.
Our focus is on creating a balance between function and visual appeal. Good design is functional design: when something works well we tend to remember it and gravitate towards it. Collaborating with our clients we work towards enhancing their capacities by communicating complex ideas in simple functional ways. We work closely with our clients to ensure the quality of the outcome is something to be proud of.
Why is design so important?
Design is the most effective tool a business can use to differentiate themselves in the ever growing market. Good design is meant to inspire and enhance the quality of all aspects of our lives. From the taps we turn on in the morning to the cars we drive to work, design is found in every corner of our lives. At Naida Design we use creative means to endorse social, educational and environmental initiatives. Our hope is to continue to inspire and create good design that enriches the quality of life.
Terms of trade
Getting down to the nitty gritty, here’s the fine print details about our terms of trade:
- Confirmation of quotes and/or approval to proceed with project or printing via email correspondence shall be deemed acceptable.
- Naida Design does not handover Indesign, Photoshop or Illustrator source files or fonts or originals of illustrations. We will supply pdf, jpeg or eps files for the client to use. The intellectual property that we have developed in setting up files is not part of the sale, hence we do not hand over source files.
- Naida Design retains ownership of all files, artwork, designs and intellectual property until full payment has been received.
- All invoices are strictly “payable upon receipt of invoice”.
- Upon acceptance of quote, you must pay a 50% deposit. Your balance will be due upon delivery of final artwork or printing.